So you have been dreaming of having the abs. Well, who’s not. But in order to have them, you have to do more than that. You have to work out! And also you have to be careful what you eat. Well, it sounds easy, but actually, along the way, you may encounter some obstacles. Or, rather, you may be misleaded from your journey by these myths:
- You think that working out will help you lose fat. That is a lie. If you do not change your diet plan, you can exercise a just as much as you want, but nothing will happen.
- You think that your reps should be fast. But the truth is, they do not have to. In fact, they should be slow!
- You think that you cannot eat carbs if you want abs. Well, you can. As long as they are healthy carbs!
- You think that you should not work your abs every day. Well, the fact is that when it comes to abs, you can.
- There is no such thing as lower or upper abs. So you cannot simply just work your lower abs.
These myths may have caused some confusion. But I hope that now you know how to get the abs that you want to!
Good luck! Soon you will have the abs you want, no doubt!