People are willing to do nearly anything in order to boost their sex drive. Yeah, experimenting with various supplements and products have been around for quite a while. However, people often tend to use products they do not have all the information about. Products with negative side effects or products that do not actually work. But, that is how it goes and there is not much we can do about it.
Let me just stress how important it is to know the facts before you do anything experimental. I hope that there is no need to explain why it is so crucial.
But let’s focus a little more on one specific product that you probably know or heard about. Spanish Fly. This one is a little bit controversial and that is why we are here to get things in order! Well, just read these facts! Some of them will make your jaw drop.
- Spanish Fly is not made of fly. Well, yeah, you probably did not like the title, right? And you are probably glad that Spanish Fly is not made of fly, however, the fact that it is made of beetle is probably not making it any better.
- The beetle is dried and crushed in order to produce powder which contains cantharidin.
- The traditional Spanish Fly is toxic. And it is quite dangerous.
- Cantharidin causes irritation which makes genitals more sensitive, therefore makes the sex better.
- Spanish Fly was used on animals in order to enhance the breeding.
It is said that Spanish Fly was also used by men on their wedding night in order to make them last longer. Apparently, there are many things you probably did not know about Spanish Fly and all of them are quite shocking.
Many products based on original Spanish Fly have been created since. These promise the same results with no side effects. So, if you are interested in boosting your sex drive, you might want to take a look at them.